Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I just thought that I would show some of the progress I've made with the paintings, thus far. I feel really great about them, but haven't been doing too, too much work on them. It's been really touch and go, because I've been on the hunt for a decent, fun job, which is a little tricky to scout out. Granted, I am relying on craigslist and monster, which I guess haven't really done me wrong. We'll see. I sent my resume out to a ton of people. So, again, we'll see on that.

Anyways, here they are. Thanks for looking. Sorry for the orientation on a couple of those. I'm lazy, at the moment. If you have a laptop, flip it to the right direction. It'll make it feel like you're holding the piece itself


Take care,

Andrew

***

I added a wash and a moon to this one. I also added a very, very weird city to the right hand side of the piece. I'm sure I'll have a picture of it, soon. I like where this one is going. It's really....weird.

***

This is how this one remains, at the moment. I'm unsure of where it's going, but it's a fun little piece and this picture doesn't do justice to those awesome, awesome colors. The nail is kinda funky, too.

***

I still have to figure out what to write in that speech bubble. I love where this piece is going, though. Maybe I won't write anything in there. Who knows? I should. Meh.

***

I'm experimenting with the strength of ballpoint pen through paint, with this one. When I say "experiment", I mean that I'm running out of wood and I'm trying to paint on a piece that I foolishly drew on with ballpoint pen. We'll see how this one turns out...

***

I painted this little guy for a friend of mine. It has some specifics to it that you probably just wouldn't get. If you would get it, you'd already get it. Get it? I like it, though...

No comments: