Sunday, June 24, 2007

So, my graduation party was incredible. It was an awesome assortment of people I care about, another chance for me to spread the wings of my project (so to speak), and, most importantly, a beautiful day. Plus, it was an opportunity for me to show the people I care about what I've been doing with my time away and money spent. Anyways, here's a picture of my work hanging, nailed to the back of my house (don't worry...those shingles are coming down, soon.......hmmm...more surfaces to work on? Maybe...)...


...and here's my dog, Dozer. He likes sleeping, almost more than I do. Hey, I was uploading pictures and he just happened to fall asleep next to me. Can you blame me?

Thanks for looking. It means a lot.


Take care,

Andrew

3 comments:

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Those look insane on the side of the house

Alyssa Watters said...

you work looks so awesome set up like this! It just fits, with the house and everything else! wish i could have seen it in person!