Friday, August 31, 2007

So, my summer is drawing to a close. I'm almost completely moved out of my Easton house and into my new, Brookline apartment. Of course, that "almost" basically implies that it will take me one, fell swoop to move out. So, the first trip to take my stuff there should, ideally, be the only trip. I don't have much, and I've used a few late spring-summer cleanings to make sure of that.
I'm extremely excited to be moving so close to the city, but I'm still a little bit nervous. I'm skating by in the biggest way, in terms of money, and I'm not even spending any, yet. I'm basically thinking of all the things I have to pay for over the next year, incrementally, and it's pretty daunting. Luckily, I'm still painting and still have a drive to make a living doing that. I've heard that's something of a rarity. Who knows? I'm looking forward to getting close to Boston and looking for opportunities with my work.

In any case, this is probably the last painting update I'll give from here. So, consider these, for the most part, the last paintings of summer 2007!

Thanks for looking.


Take care,

Andrew

"Hours" ($60)
"Lord of the Sea" ($75)
"Marathai" ($70)
"Shepard" ($80)
"Solarize rise" ($40)
"Black Balloon" ($40)
"Dog days" ($25)
"Bolt Nation" ($25)
"The Death of the Easter Bunny" ($65)
"FEEl" ($25)

No comments: