Thursday, August 23, 2007

Works in progress and some minor finishes!!

Alright folks, here are some pieces I've been working on over the past couple of weeks. Some are still in progress, which I'm sure to see through. Overall, considering it's coming to a close, I'm glad to say that I've been working consistently throughout the summer. I've had sobering moments with jobs and money, but I've kept true to plodding along with my work.

In any case, I'm really try to play around with what I can do with my work and how far I can push the bounds of staying happy with what I'm trying to do with it.

Per usual, thanks for looking and sorry for the bad scans.


Take care,


Andrew

"In" ($50)

"Carl" (WIP)

"Whassat" ($30)

"Mu" ($40)
"Money stinx..." ($80)
"Laserjet" (WIP)
"Exit" ($30)

"bebe" ($35)

"snakessnakessnakes" ($40)

No comments: