Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another of the "white primer plank" pieces, this one really didn't scan all that well; but, what can you do? The yellow of the background is this really punches, strange, light yellow, and it's only accentuated by the items in distress at the bottom.

One thing to note here is that this was one of my last pieces of the fall semester, but, admittedly, I've started arranging these posts by grouping the surfaces. Sorry. I'm scatterbrained, even in this.

Anyways, there isn't too much to note about this one. I'm using color sparingly but with an intellect to which, exact color I want to use. Also, the figures in this one are the way in which I've come to draw figures, even now. I saw no point in fine-tuning the way a figure looks, if I'm painting or drawing them that small. Even beyond that, I think there's a nice quality to it. I also started using strange speech bubbles. I have since stopped using them, but I might go back to them.


Take care,

Andrew

No comments: